- Duke University (Post-Doc, 2015)
- Stanford University (PhD, 2014)
- Ecole Polytechnique, France (MS, 2009)
- Ecole Polytechnique, France (BS, 2008)
- Quantum transport in two-dimensional materials
- Low-temperature physics (superconductivity, quantum Hall effect, ballistic transport...)
- Nanofabrication techniques, low-noise electronics
Recent Publications and Preprints (2015-2016)
- "Supercurrent in the quantum Hall regime," F. Amet, C. T. Ke, I. V. Borzenets, J. Wang, R. Deacon, K. Watanabe, T. Taniguchi, M. Yamamoto, S. Tarucha, G. Finkelstein. Science 352, pp. 966-969 (2016).
- "Supercurrent in long ballistic graphene Josephson junctions," I. V. Borzenets, F. Amet, C. T. Ke, K. Watanabe, T. Taniguchi, M. Yamamoto, S. Tarucha, G. Finkelstein. arXiv:1604.07320
- "Critical current scaling in long diffusive graphene-based Josephson junctions," C. T. Ke, I. V. Borzenets, A. Draelos, F. Amet, Y. Bomze, G. Jones, M. Craciun, S. Russo, M. Yamamoto, S. Tarucha, G. Finkelstein. arXiv:1602.03170. (Forthcoming in Nanoletters).
- "Switchable friction enabled by nanoscale self-assembly on graphene," P. Gallagher, M. Lee, F. Amet, P. Maksymovych, J. Wang, S. Wang, X. Lu, G. Zhang, K. Watanabe, T. Taniguchi, D. Goldhaber-Gordon. Nature Communications 7, Article number: 10745 (2016).
- "Valleytronics could use a break," F. Amet, G. Finkelstein. Nature Physics 11, 989-990 (2015).
- "Robust fractional quantum Hall effect and composite fermions in the N=2 Landau level in bilayer graphene," G. Diankov, C. T. Liang, F. Amet, P. Gallagher, M. Lee, A. Bestwick, K. Tharratt, W. Coniglio, J. Jaroszynski, K. Watanabe, T. Taniguchi, D. Goldhaber-Gordon. arXiv:1603.00105.
- "Composite Fermions and Broken Symmetries in Graphene," F. Amet, A. Bestwick, J. Williams, L. Balicas, K. Watanabe, T. Taniguchi, D. Goldhaber-Gordon. Nature Communications 6, 5838 (2015).
- "Unconventional Quantum Hall Edge-Bulk Correlation in Gated Graphene Devices," Y. T. Cui, B. Wen, E. Y. Ma, G. Diankov, Z. Han, F. Amet, T. Taniguchi, K. Watanabe, D. Goldhaber-Gordon, C. Dean, Z. X. Shen. arXiv:1511.01541.
Title: Assistant Professor
Department: Department of Physics and Astronomy
Email address: Email me
Phone: (828) 262-6181