Undergraduate Advisors

All persons seeking initial advice for any Physics and Astronomy curriculum should contact Dr. Jennifer Burris, Chair of Physics and Astronomy at burrisjl@appstate.edu.

  • Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science - Physics - Dr. Burris
  • Pre-Engineering - Ms. Ramsdell 
  • Physics Minors - Dr. Burris
  • Astronomy Minors - Dr. Caton or Dr. McGahee
  • Graduate Program Director - Mr. Johnson